Each of us have a natural hair experience of our own, right? Some of us big chopped or transitioned, some of us are battling dandruff, dryness, brittleness, or even heat damage (me)! Well although we all are on the journey, it takes each of us down different roads and gives us different results. Hence, the reason we say “No Two Curls Are The Same!”
Today We are going to be looking at some Organic Conditioners that we all can use! That’s what we want, right?
Let’s Go Girls!All the organic conditioner’s are found on etsy.com, a link will be provided for each conditioner listed.
All-natural vegetarian, lightweight conditioner is made with coconut oil, castor and palm oil, and natural Humectant (a natural additive derived from fruit that adds moisture and rejuvenates hair) to moisturize and detangle your hair, and reduce static and fly-aways. Perfect for dry hair and all hair types, and is very gentle on the skin/scalp. It leaves no buildup, and contains no unnecessary chemicals or dyes.
Ingredients: Cetearyl alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, stearalkonium chloride, Deoxyglutamyl Fructose (Natural fruit-derived Humectant), Optiphen Plus (a paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative), fragrance. Cosmetic grade, Pharmaceutical grade, Vegetable derived (vegetarian) formulation.
This conditioner comes in Scented and Unscented Choose from:
- Honey Patchouli
- Raspberry Guava
- Rosemary Mint
To Go To Green Bubbles Shop, click here:http://www.etsy.com/shop/greenbubbleshome
Beauty Crepue| HAIR MOISTURIZING & DETANGLING CONDITIONER =$14.50 (plus Canadian S+H)
Hair conditioner with oat protein, aloe, Abyssinian oil moisturizes and detangles all hair types, especially frizzy, curly, curly and hard to untangle hair.
- Without essential oil, it is very suitable for children under 12 years.
- Without sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate and sodium coco sulfate,
- Without Silicones and Parabens
- -Abyssinian Oil: It brings shine, strength and soft touch to the most dry and frizzy hair. It nourishes and detangles curly, frizzy or wavy hair.
- – Mango Butter: brings sparkle and shine, strengthens the hair cuticle, nourishes, repairs, softens the hair fiber, ideal for dry, dull hair, lifeless, brittle, frizzy and split ends.
- – Triglycerides: Smoothes and protects the hair without greasy feeling.
- – Pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol): strengthens hair, making it more flexible, stronger and brighter.
- – Oat Protein: moisturizing complex that helps give softness and make hair easy to comb.
- – Inulin Bio: Hydrates and softens hair.
- – Emulsifying and conditioning waxes: Vegetable origin. Hair conditioner known for its softness
- – Natural and Organic Fragrance of Ananas
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Aloe Juice, Vegetable glycerin, vegetable emulsifying conditioning waxes (Conditioner Emulsifier and BTMS), Triglycerides, Abyssinian oil, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil, Mango butter, Oat Protein, inulin, panthenol, natural and organic aromatic essences, Geoguard Ultra, Potassium sorbate.
To Go To Green Bubbles Shop, click here:
Moisturizing Conditioner’s enhanced formula contains the soothing properties of shea butter with vegan & organic content. The active ingredients in the conditioner leave the hair feeling smooth and helps with detangling while the conditioning ingredients form a protective layer over the cortex where the cuticle cells have broken away, which creates a protective layer of coating over these rough edges. The protective coating created with conditioner also seals in moisture and reduces static electricity. The wonderful scent of peppermint leaves you with a cooling sensation while your senses are invigorated The conditioner forms a protective layer over each hair, and restores moisture to hair follicles.
- Vegan & Organic content
- Ultra moisturizing conditioner
- Perfect for processed and natural hair
- Result is shiny, bouncy hair that is not weighed down
- Peppermint stimulates the scalp leaving it refreshed and cleansed
Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Butryospermum parkii (Shea Butter) oil, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, dl-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Peppermint essential oil.
To Go To Naturally Naturelle, click here:
Jojoba & Avocado Hair Conditioner Formulated to protect the hair from overprocessed, chemically treated hair, this conditioner will repair dry hair and split ends. This formula strengthens hair back to it’s normal state and may be use on all hair types. Hair returns to health, bounce, thickened and vitality.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Barbadensi(gel),Rincini Cummunis(Castor Seed) Oil,Stearalkonium Chloride,Phenoxlethanol Hydolized Wheat, Organic Jojoba & Avocado Oil, d-Calcium Pantothenate(Panthenol Vitamin B5).
Choose from the Following Selections of Conditioners:
- Honey & Almond
- Sesame & Olive
- Hemp, Coconut, & Shea Butter
To Go To YoGa Chi Signature, click here:
Created with coconut derived moisturizers, jojoba and wheat proteins to hydrate and condition dry damaged hair. The combination of both moisturizers and conditioners work together to act as a humectent drawing moisture in and adding body and shine to dry hair.
Perfect for all hair types and great as an every day conditioner.
- A gentle formula
- Leaves hair beautifully scented
- Perfect for everyday use
- Created to go with our solid shampoo bars for an extra boost of moisture
CHOOSE FROM OVER 30 SCENTS
To Go To Dirty Diva Soaps. click here:
Leaves your hair soft and shiny, curls bouncy and springy. Very helpful for dandruff afflictions.
Ingredients: shea butter, castor oil, olive oil, water, nettle, catnip, calendula, lavender, rosemary, emulsifying wax, vitamin E, cajeput, bay and lavender essential oils.
- The finest quality of Rice Bran oil, which is a light, rich oil that soaks into the hair without being heavy and greasy.
- BTMS-50 is a mild, naturally derived from canola oil, potent conditioner used as a anti-static and detangler for hair. It is reportedly able to restore and rebuild damaged hair, due to the properties of canola oil, it does not coat but penetrates and substantiates the hair shaft providing a softening effect that feels GREAT!
- Then we put the ONE-TWO punch of Panthenol (also called Provitamin B5) and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein!!! Reports have shown that Panthenol draws moisture from the air, and is an excellent moisturizer. It binds to hair follicles readily, and coats the hair and seals its surface; lubricating follicles and making strands appear shiny, and aids overall cell metabolism in the hair.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is a naturally derived wheat protein that contains the carbohydrates and makes a unique hydrating complex that gives a combination of moisture-balancing and film-forming properties that works to give hair better body control and a smoother, softer feel. We wrap it all up glycerin (derived from olive oil), which draws in moisture to the hair and locks it in and silk protein, for the slippery feeling and luster that only silk can give.
INGREDIENTS: distilled water, glycrine, rice bran oil, btms50, wheat protien, fragrance, panthenol, silk protein, preservative, citric acid