- 2 C. Apple Cider Vinegar
Add the following herbs (or use the Essentials Oil)
- ESSENTIAL OILS
- CHAMOMILE Matricaria recutita: Accentuates golden highlights as well as relieves an itchy scalp.
- LAVENDER Lavandula officinalis: Soothing to the scalp and spirit while helping the hair to grow
- ROSEMARY Rosmarinus officinalis: Prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth
- PEPPERMINT Mentha piperita: Balances the pH of the scalp so hair is not too oily or too dry.
- ROSE Rosa damascena: Nourishes and revitalizes hair.
- BASIL Ocimum basilicum: Great for hair growth.
- NETTLES Urtica dioica: Promotes the growth and regrowth of hair, reduces dandruff and helps thicken hair.
- YLANG YLANG Cananga odorata Essential Oil
- LAVENDER Lavandula officinalis Essential Oil
- ROSEMARY Rosmarinus officinalis Essential Oil
- Let the dried or fresh herbs infuse in the vinegar for about a week in a window where you get the most sun.
- After the week is up; strain the herbs out of the vinegar.
- Use on your hair whenever you do a herbal rinse.
- Add the Essential Oil to vinegar for each herb listed. Add to the vinegar, let it sit for a couple hours in a day in the sun.
- You do not have to do any straining because you added “oils” and not the fresh herbs.
These herbal vinegar can also be used as an excellent facial astringent when they are diluted with water.