- 3 cups distilled water (purified will work in a pinch)
- 2 T marshmallow root
- 1 T horsetail
- 1 T oat straw
- 1 c Aloe Vera juice (or so, read directions)
- 10-30 drops essential oil *optional
1. Make an herbal concoction with the marshmallow root and water – Boil water and add marshmallow root then turn down to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
2. Take off heat and add the remaining herbs. Let rest at least 15 more minutes.
3. Strain through cheesecloth-lined sieve into bottle when cool.
4. Add Aloe Vera juice (if the infusion results in less than one cup, I just use equal parts aloe vera juice so its half infusion and half aloe).
5. Spritz on comb or hair and get to work!