WHAT ABOUT THE ORGANIC REGIMEN?
I have decided to use only 98%-100% products for my hair, skin, and body! Why? I have gotten so tired of the un-natural products that have tons of artificial fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, urea, etc in the products that ex-spell into my skin and eventually my blood. Some products that claim they are “natural” are not really natural. So from now on, I am only using organic products. I have even started making some of my products myself.
So here are some things that I purchased online today for my ORGANIC HAIR, SKIN, AND BODY REGIMEN!
MY NEW PRODUCTS
- Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Wash 13 oz. | Retail Price =$13.99;LuckyVitamin Price =$7.89
- Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Lotion 8 oz. | Retail Price=10.99; LuckyVitamin Price =$6.89 (there is no soap in this lotion, will do a review once i receive it)
- Nubian Heritage Coconut Papaya Lotion 8 oz. | Retail Price =$10.99; LuckyVitamin Price =$6.89
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Oil 8 oz. | Retail Price- Walgreen’s =$9.99
- Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap 32 oz. | EarthFare Price =$13.99
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 oz. | Local Beauty Store Price =13.99
I am still looking for an Organic Facial Mask and Exfoliator!
- Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Shampoo and Conditioner
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
- Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine
- Castor Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
“I know this may seem like a lot of products, but i use them for different things. The oils are used for my DIY: Hair and Scalp Oil (which is being revised) and/or intensive oil treatments, the conditioners I use to co-wash and/or deep condition, the gel is used for styling my hair for buns, ponytails, etc.”
NEWLY PURCHASED OILS
Have not received my package yet.
- Aloe Vera Oil
- Jojoba Oil
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?
If you would like to join this OHTR (Organic from Head to Toe Regimen) please LIKE & SHARE with friends, family, workers, etc.! Start today by cleaning your “stuff” and replace it with Organic Products. This stuff do not have to be expensive just make sure that it is really natural, organic, and in-expensive, if your on a budget!