Our hair is often subject to abuse. When going to the salon to have the hair styled, permed, cut or colored, the hair strands are exposed to harsh chemicals which may damage your hair in the long run. Over-the-counter beauty shampoos, conditioners, styling gels and other hair products may also leave the hair dry, brittle and damaged. Even the simple act of combing or blow drying can lead to hair breakage and damage.
RESTORE HEALTHY HAIR:
To restore the natural texture, glow and luster of your hair, you can use deep conditioning products to minimize the damage caused by styling and harsh hair products that you actually pay more for. You can also have your hair regularly treated in the salon – but this could put a slight dent in your budget.
If you want to restore the health of you hair in a natural and healthy way, you can make use of natural oils, with main oil being jojoba, which bring a lot of benefits to treating coarse, frizzy or damaged hair. You may not want to apply the oil directly to your hair because it may look greasy and will easily attract dirt, but if the natural oils are incorporated in a hair product like shampoo or conditioner, then you will be able to put the glow back to your limp hair.
RESTORE A HEALTHY SCALP – DRY SCALP & FLAKING GONE!
Just like our skin, the scalp also needs to be moisturized. When the skin is dry you can see visible wrinkles. The same thing happens when the scalp is dry – excessive skin develops in the affected area, causing itchy flakes to appear. The scalp is quite sensitive and it produces sebum where the hair follicles are implanted, which is the reason why the scalp needs extra care.
For healthy skin and hair, Jojoba Oil is found to be an ideal moisturizer and conditioner which is derived from a natural plant. Jojoba oil is produced from a desert plant called Simmondsia Chinensis. Its oil is highly regarded as an effective conditioner, moisturizer, cleanser and softener for the skin and hair.
Jojoba oil brings the following benefits:
1. Moisturizes the scalp. Using Jojoba oil and massaging it directly onto the scalp will not only relax you but it also moisturizes the scalp itself while treating your hair with an intense conditioning.
2. Develops new hair cell growth. Dry hair can lead to hair damage or hair loss. The application of Jojoba oil will counteract this symptom, allowing the growth of new hair cells.
3. Jojoba oil is non-greasy, colorless and odorless. While application of oils directly on the hair can be very obvious from afar, using Jojoba oil is non-greasy and unnoticeable.
4. Jojoba oil is not irritating to the skin if applied to dry, itchy and sore scalp. Our scalp is sensitive when it is dry and applying Jojoba oil and then rinsing your scalp with clean water is one way of treating this scalp condition.
5. Antibacterial. Jojoba oil is used for treating sores, cuts, bruises and burns and helps heal scars.
6. Jojoba oil deep cleanses the hair follicle. The flow of sebum in plugged-up pores. This promotes a healthy scalp and hair by replicating the sebum oil secreted by human sebaceous glands.
7. Jojoba oil conditions your hair and prevents it from being brittle and dull.
8. If there is too much sebum found on the scalp, Jojoba oil can dissolve and take out the sebum, allowing the hair to be cleansed. Jojoba oil is the only oil that is similar to the sebum that belongs to our scalp!
9. It is used widely as a primary ingredient in hair shampoos and conditioners.
With these benefits and more, using Jojoba oil will definitely bring back the shine, luster, and natural beauty of your hair in an inexpensive and natural way.